~Children are a gift of the Lord. The fruit of the womb is a reward.~ Psalm 127:3

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Purple Passion Wrap Auction!!

THANK YOU JENNIFER FOR BIDDING ON (AND WINNING) THE PASSION WRAP--CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW ADDITION :)  CAN'T WAIT TO POST A PIC OF YOU AND KARA ALL WRAPPED UP!!  BLESSINGS!

UPDATE: I have gotten so many comments about this wrap so I am excited to start the bidding! Auction opened today at 1pm!  Ends August 7 at 8:00 pm EST....check it out here!**

Alright, I tried again...and I really can't decide if I like this one or not!  Please let me know (honesty is OK).  I am debating offering it up on Sweet Retreat for a FFS (free for shipping) auction.  I'll keep you posted.  It's a good wrap still, totally functional, and the purples are beautiful, but they bled more than I had planned into the green, which was supposed to be lime, but is now kind of periwinkle...either way, let me know what ya think :)

**Edited 7/20/09: Thanks for the honesty, ladies!  I think I will list it as an auction on Sweet Retreat that will begin August 6, 2009 at 2:00 EST!  Check it out and bid!**  






This is before the rinsing and washing....why does it fade so much?  Any tips on how to keep the color bold!!?  I left it on for so long!??!



6 comments:

Loving Touch Wet Bags said...

I think its cute!
You should offer it up for auction, but definitely not ffs. I think people will bid more than you think! Maybe start the bidding at $10 and see how high it goes!

"Sweeter Everyday" The Holder Family said...

I like it! I think it would sell.:)

Erin said...

I Like it! wicked cute!

wombfruit said...

yay! thanks for the honesty, ladies! I think I will auction it maybe and see where it goes from there :)

Erin said...

I've been stalking your wraps for a while just trying to decide color/pattern and of course this one (and the one the giveaway one) are just so cute...Can't believe you're going to make us wait until Aug 6th!

wombfruit said...

Erin you are so funnnnny! I figured my online shop hardly gets visited cuz my blog is just so darn cute! Heehee...so I figured I'd auction it off thru Sweet Retreat :) I didn't realize how many mamas area actually really 'stalking' my wraps! That makes me so happy!! :)

Become a Fan!!

Wombfruit Wraps on Facebook
 
Web Analytics