~Children are a gift of the Lord. The fruit of the womb is a reward.~ Psalm 127:3

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Wrapping with a Newborn

So I have been having tons of new mamas asking me how to use the wrap with their newborn, so I finally got time to record me actually wrapping a real newborn baby (vs. using a doll~LOL) and here it is! I 'touched it up' on my computer a bit and I couldn't be happier about posting it! Enjoy! And please don't hesitate to ask ?'s/post comments....thanks :)

(I just made it today, out at the farmer's market, so the background noise cannot be helped, but I personally think it adds to it! I'm so excited to have a booth out there, it's been so much fun meeting new people, and especially seeing all kinds of babywearing mamas out and about!!)

Enjoy :)

1 comments:

Melissa said...

i know that sweet little girl! i can't wait to wrap mine up...heaven!!

Become a Fan!!

Wombfruit Wraps on Facebook
 
Web Analytics