~Children are a gift of the Lord. The fruit of the womb is a reward.~ Psalm 127:3

Monday, May 18, 2009

Babywearing...

Welcome to Wombfruit Wraps!   **Wombfruit Wraps are one in the same with CC Baby Wraps (I changed the name to streamline all my current endeavors...in case you knew my wraps as "CC").

Wombfruit Wraps are fun to wear, stylish, and also very comfortable.  Also, because of the unique way the wrap is worn, each piece of fabric placed over your shoulders, upper/lower back, etc..helps distribute the weight of your baby appropriately to alleviate any one pressure point from rubbing into your muscles, allowing you to wear your child for long periods of time (if desired), without being achy!  Also, you can securely tie off/tuck the fabric underneath rails to keep a clean babywearing look :)  *see pics below*  Wombfruit Wraps are made from 100% cotton gauze, which is a lightweight and stretchy fabric, that is breathable enough for your baby to sleep in or be carried around in!  I have even worn my wrap in the pool with my 2 month old!  She hardly even breaks a sweat when I wear her, and she loves the movement of me rocking her while she sleeps and I grocery shop at Wal-Mart!  




Babywearing is a great way to keep your baby close to you, while your hands are free!   Keeping your baby near you (holding them w/o really having to 'hold' them :) promotes bonding and encourages good sleep habits!  It's nurturing for your sweet little newborn to be worn so close to your heart, and since the wrap simulates the womb, it really helps your baby transition into his/her new world, in a safe, gentle way.  The earlier you start wearing your baby, the easier it will be to get them used to being worn, and the more they'll LOVE it as they grow!   Wombfruit Wraps can hold children from birth all the way up into toddlerhood, or the time your child just doesn't want to be worn anymore (I can still wear my 3 year old when she gets tired of walking!)  Check out my Online Babywearing Demo on the video links at the side for a preview of how to use a wrap.  

Email any questions you have to fruit_ofyour_womb@yahoo.com :)

0 comments:

Become a Fan!!

Wombfruit Wraps on Facebook
 
Web Analytics