~Children are a gift of the Lord. The fruit of the womb is a reward.~ Psalm 127:3

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Farmer's Market!

I am having soooo much fun out here! You have to come out and support the community of Statesboro and just mill around....of course come by and say hi at my booth :) If you don't have a Wombfruit Wrap yet, please come on by and watch a personal demo! I give them all day long....we're there from 9am to noon and it's been amazing to see so many different people from all over the state (and some further, like England!!) visiting. There is produce for sale and lots of other booths that offer soaps, crafts, handmade tote bags, etc...and of course my wraps! It really isn't that bad in the heat, either, since we're done by lunch time. AND last week I saw someone selling lemonade...YUM! Here are some fun pics of new babywearing mamas sporting their Wombfruit Wraps out here! Thank you mamas! And *finally* my good friend Heather sent me a pic wearing her sweet princess out here while she was a guest at my table, selling her Loving Touch Wetbags! Such fun :)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your wraps and I cannot wait to get one! I have heard so many great things about the wraps from my sister-in-law Christy and from Emily B. who was in class with me at the birth center. I have a sling and a snugli but I'm not really a fan of either one, so I want to try wraps. I hope to get out to the farmer's market next Saturday and learn how to use them. See you soon!

wombfruit said...

Yay Megan! I hope you make it out there :) Christy told me about how much she loves her wrap (finally now that she can figure out how to use it with W :) and that she got you interested too! And Emily also mentioned that she ran into you and was so excited about HER wrap so I'm glad you've been 'running' into Wombfruits all over the place! heehee
Can't wait to meet you!! Just stop on by the booth!

Becky Sims-Weeks said...

Just wanted to drop in and say that I absolutely love your wraps!! Both of my girls love to be warn and can't get enough of it ! When I wear the youngest my 2 year old wants up to worn 2!!! Thank you so much and keep up the good work!

Become a Fan!!

Wombfruit Wraps on Facebook
 
Web Analytics