~Children are a gift of the Lord. The fruit of the womb is a reward.~ Psalm 127:3

Monday, June 21, 2010

Our Trip to the Zoo!

Well I know I don't post much else beside new wrap colors or bags lately, so I decided to show off my family a little with a few pics from our trip to the zoo last weekend! We celebrated my youngest daughter's 2nd birthday and although it was super hot, we enjoyed our time together!! And since I don't EVER leave home without my own wraps, I wanted to give you all a taste of my babywearing life :)

*Please scroll on down to the next post to see all my in-stock colors*


Here I am wearing my sleeping 2 year old, and believe it or not, when she woke up, she WAS NOT SWEATING! Even from me wearing her in the wrap for over an hour, it was amazing, she wasn't hot! I was so excited about that!!



Here we are right after she woke up, heading toward seeing our first real-life 'dragon'
(the kimodo dragon, that is ;)



Here we are cooling off in the splash park...thank the Lord for cool water on hot days!!



Feeding the giraffes from our hands!! Look at his LONG tongue!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! Did you see my post about the wrap??

christine said...

i couldnt find a way to contact you but to leave you a message. are you still at the farmers market on saturdays? i live in augusta and come to statesboro to go to spash in the boro very often. id like to see this in person :). bcbstrickland@yahoo.com thanks! i currently have a sleepy wrap but would love something that doesnt make you sweat like yours seem to be discribing.

Become a Fan!!

Wombfruit Wraps on Facebook
 
Web Analytics