~Children are a gift of the Lord. The fruit of the womb is a reward.~ Psalm 127:3

Saturday, May 1, 2010

We've been busy...

.....so we are going on a much-needed break: a mini-vacation! This past spring season has proved very busy for us and we are so excited!!! I want to thank you all for the positive feedback we've been receiving from you and for spreading the babywearing love!! We are so excited that word is getting out about the Wombfruit!! God is so faithful!!


But it's time for a short break....

So! Since we are heading out of town, I won't be processing any pending or future orders until the middle of next week (May 18-19), so please be aware of this slight delay in shipping time for orders placed now (May 12) through the weekend (May 16). However, I am doing my best to get orders placed through noon (Eastern Standard Time) on Wednesday, May 12, processed and shipped out this week.

Also, I will not be returning emails until after Tuesday of next week, so I can settle back in from the trip and re-organize my children and family...so please keep that in mind when getting in touch with me. I have to keep first things first!! :)

I so enjoy hearing from you so keep it coming! Thanks again for all the support and understanding!

Blessings!!!
~Rachel~

0 comments:

Become a Fan!!

Wombfruit Wraps on Facebook
 
Web Analytics